  From: Don Drake
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 4:36 PM
  Subject: [xmail] Re: [ANNOUNCE] SpamAssassin Filter (sa_filter) Release v1.3

  Alan,

  I've received this and similar requests from my customers as well as users
  of this script.

  My opinion on this has always been: If you want to not see the messages
  marked as spam, feel free to modify the return codes.  I won't support it,
  and I won't implement it on my server.  The reason being is that all it
  takes is *one* message that's a false positive to screw everything up.  I
  don't want to be responsible for that mistake.

  This script is GPLed, so modify it all you want and assume the
  responsibility of potentially lost emails.

  -Don