You should be able to by simply modifying the script to check if it's
SPAM ($isSpam == "SPAM") and return 4, 5 or 6 instead of 7.

My "attempt" to do this is shown below. See the "added line"...

But I'd wait on word from the author to make sure...

#************ From sa_filter.pl ********************
my $isSpam="NOT SPAM";
if ($checkedEmail=~/X-Spam-Flag: YES/) {
        $isSpam="SPAM";
        $checkedEmail=~s/(?<!\r)\n/\r\n/g;
        $xmailHeader=~s/(?<!\r)\n/\r\n/g;
}

# put first 6 lines back on returned message
# put it back in the file
open my $outHandle,">$fileName" or die("Can't open file $fileName for
writing");print $outHandle $xmailHeader;
print $outHandle $checkedEmail;
close $outHandle;

# log results
logit($logHandle,$isSpam,$rcpt);

closeLog($logHandle);

exit 6 unless ($isSpam eq "NOT SPAM") ; #<----- Added line
# We're always modifying the message because spamassassin will add some
X-Spam-headers
# if it's spam or not.
exit 7;
#********************************************

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 10:05, Alex Young wrote:
> Hi Don,
>       Is it possible to set this script up so it deletes messages it
> thinks are spam but still modifies the headers of other mails?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer
eDingo Enterprises
http://edingo.net