Kirk Friggstad wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be any pattern to the failures on our system -
> sometimes the system will run fine for 24 hours or more without any hanging
> filters, and then suddenly 3 or 4 of them will hang within the span of 10
> seconds. We do not have any other filters running on XMail.
>
> I have no idea if the problem lies in XMail, in Peter's filter, or possibly
> even in F-Prot (gotta love debugging processes involving multiple programs
> and vendors). Anyone else out there having a similar problem? Phil, what
> anti-virus are you using with AV Filter?
>
> Thanks to all.

I have seen this in the past also but have no clue yet what causes this
problem. At my site I haven't seen it for months now. Perhaps version of
virusscanner depends if this problem occurs. So if anybody got a clue
I'm interested ;-)

--
Groeten,
Peter

--
Wow....that seemed fast.....

---
--- Heb je een Dreambox 7000S ?
--- Kijk eens op http://www.dreamvcr.com
--- Kijk ook op http://www.lindeman.org
--- ICQ 22383596
--- Uptime lindeman.org - 2 days, 17 hours and 28 minutes, 0 users
logged in.