Hello all

Something for discussion:

In my opinion would fighting against spam be so easy
if we have this consens in the whole internet-'family':

- each smtp-server accepts mails only:

      from servers with fixed IPs and DNS is set correct
         (not in the range of dailups-IPs)

      and for his hosted domains

- a user can sent mail only:

        over his ISP or freemailservice

      his own server with fixed IP (see above)

  The mailammount should be limited, 100/hour or so.
  Each ISP MUST provide mailservice for his customers!

If each of these points are accepted, a server from which comes
spam is easy to blacklist(for all).

What do you think above this?

Just my 2c

Michael