From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ken Larkman
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 3:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Filter Question

I suspect there is a way to turn it off. Either a registery hack or setting
somewhere. Outlook, particularly, is pretty customizable if you know what
you're doing with it.

However, the issue isn't client software. There is no reason to block
attachments if you have a good antivirus solution in place. I find Peter
Lindeman's solution in conjunction with ClamAV does a great job.

- Ken

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s