From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mikhail
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 3:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Xmail reports -- anyone have a wish list?

Hi,
Oh. C#...
Let's see. If I want to use your reports system, I need CLI-Mono machine
(Common Language Infrastructure) be installed on my box. This is not good
dependency.
As far
as I know modern linux distributions (SuSE, Mandrake,
RedHat) do not include this machine.

I could be great to use just C++ instead C#, users do not need any machine
in this case to run your application.
You can use C++ Qt library. Like for example Doxygen project does.
Or probably Gtk+ is good enough.

Another solution is java. Java machine is stable, and it is shipped with all
OSes, even win has java.

And one question.
Will your application be commercial or free?

Mikhail