From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Beau E. Cox
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 11:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Xmail reports -- anyone have a wish list?

On Thursday 29 April 2004 05:26 am, Shawn Anderson wrote:
> With how hard MS is pushing it out via there Update Services :)  Who
> knows, but it sure makes development faster..

Hi -

So I guess this has become a Windows-only project. Well good luck.
Have you any idea how many Unix/Linux servers are out there?

I don't see your adversion to Perl which has everthing in place, via CPAN,
to accomplish all your needs: portable, avaiable modules for almost any
need, rapid development, ... Do you know perl?
Are you interested in supporting the non-Windows world?

Aloha => Beau;

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]