Shiloh Jennings wrote:

>What I would like to have more than anything right now is SMTP-SASL, so =
>could fully implement SPF.  Right now, I have no way of opening another =
>SMTP
>port for only SMTP AUTH connections.  I want to open 587 for SMTP but =
>only
>SMTP AUTH.  That would do me world more good than Greylisting.

If I'm not mistaken, a "patch" for this could be created using SMTP
filters, if only there was a way to retrieve the port used to connect as
well as the @@USERAUTH.

Though, of course, true SASL support is better, for obvious reasons.

Hmm... In fact, what's wrong with adding a @@USREAUTH check to your SPF
filter? If the user is authenticated, skip the test.