From: "CLEMENT Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <xmail@xmailserver.org>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 6:53 AM
Subject: [xmail] Re: messages to yahoo and or hotmail does not get delivered

Seems to be not exactly the same problem here as xmail reported it tryed the
connexion to mx1.hotmail.com and mx2.hotmail.com (SMTP-Server lines) so here
xmail USE the MX records !
Seems hotmail very busy here ...

Is this the complete report ? (as I don't see xmail trying mx3.hotmail.com
and mx4.hotmail.com ... nor the overs tests)

A little question to Davide : could xmail add also the IP used in the
'SMTP-Server' line ? This could help to test connectivity to the exact
server on domains with multiples ip's associated with the MX used (like
hotmail and yahoo)?

Francis