Yes ASSP was Great to me for the longest time.
Then one day we could not send emails they would time out untill I
stopped ASSP and ran xmail on its own.

I really cant tell whats going on cause all things look good.

When it acts up you cant telnet to port 25 without it taking like 90
secs to connect to the mail server. Telnet port 25 >assp> xmail on
port 2526
When you stop assp and run xmail alone it connects like a champ.