My xmailserver has crashing, i working to discover the cause, i using
1.23-pre11 and recently created a GSLT filter and added to
filters.post-rcpt.tab, the filter has working fine, xmail crashed 4
times in 24 hours period. I use Windows 2000 SP4, the "Event Viewer"
only log this message:

"The XMail Server service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 4
time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 0
milliseconds: No action."

xmail create any log files in this cases?

Ana Paula