Hi

I use xmail as local mail server for several users. We have a setup
that all mails get stored in one account on the ISP so we only have
to POP one account. Nobody can send mails through xmail from
the outside, it is only for local delivery and accepting.

I have added a spamfilter in filters.in.tab. This works out nicely. The
only problem I have is with xmail mailing lists. If a mail gets delivered
to a mailing list it is of course rerouted to the subscribed receivers.
It looks like the mail then gets passed through filters.in.tab again as
a spam mail now has twice the spam identifier in the subject.

Is there a way to filter only mails that come in from POPing and not
the rerouted/forwarded mails? Maybe with one of the macro words?
I would like a generic solution as we have several mailing lists. But
if this is not possible I will filter them out by name in the spamscript.
I also already do this for the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account which I use
to forward slipped through spam mails to sa-learn.

Thanks

bye  Fabi