At 11.35 07/11/07, you wrote:

>To filter a bit the spam, I'm using this CustMapsList (but I'm not satisfied
>at all with my list.)
>
>"CustMapsList"
>"sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.:0,combined.njabl.org.:0,bl.spamcop.net.:0"
>
>Anyone has a better list to give me or complete?

It depends on the reasons why you are unsatisfied ... my list is
similar to yours:

zen.spamhaus.org:0,bl.spamcop.net:0,dnsbl.njabl.org:0,prc.tqmcube.com:0,ko.tqmcube.com:0,blackholes.five-ten-sg.com:-30,dnsbl.sorbs.net:-30

As a second line of defence I have glst, and as a third line a few
formal checks on the HELO. Besides spammers.tab etc. of course.

Some remarks

zen is more comprehensive than sbl-xbl, it replaces
dynablock.njabl.org that has closed. Since dynablock has closed,
combined.njabl is now just a copy of dnsbl.njabl.

The tqmcube things are geographic blocks against Korea and People's
Republic of China, good for me, may be bad for you.

The last two are too aggressive for blocking. With spamhaus I've had
0,00 false positives since I use XMail, with spamcop no false
positives for at least a couple of years. spamhaus has become very
effective, too, indeed it alone catches 90% junk, at least, with
tqmcube being the second catcher and spamcop the third.

Maybe I should cut my list b/c I suspect it's a bit too long (too
many lists to query for each mail). In that case I would scale down to:

zen.spamhaus.org:0,bl.spamcop.net:0,prc.tqmcube.com:0,ko.tqmcube.com:0

Ciao, Francesco