Hi,

Since there is no facility within XMail to prevent all bounce-messages, I need a filter, script or something that will do it for us.

Any tips/pointers on where to start are appreciated (not sure the best way to do it). Unfortunately the PHP based script/filter on the XMail forums does not appear to work for us. It's a Windows box with ActivePerl installed, so any default 'Windows script' or Perl would be fine to use.

I hope that it should not be too hard to do - check all outbound mail and if the sender is the local server and the subject contains "Error sending Message" to drop the mail.

The adverse consequences of "Poor" reputation on SenderBase, due to the server(s) bouncing NDR messages (spam bouncing to spoofed addresses) is far greater than missing a few valid 'Error sending message' may be generated. Not being able to send/receive email to/from the largest companies and ISP's in the country, does not compare to the the handful of of legitimate 'Mail box full' messages that would otherwise be useful. Our servers are not used for spam and SenderBase have confirmed that the bounced NDR's are the cause of the problem, so we need a way to stop them.

Thanks for any  help and pointers.
Regards,
Scott