From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hal Dell
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:37 PM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: Help with Postini

Dear Davide -

> Can postini use SMTP authentication, like XMail? Otherwise you can create
a "Postini"
> account on the XMail box, an have a script that periodically does POP3
login to keep the
> IP in the pop3-before-smtp cache.

As far as I know Postini acts as an MTA relay for the xMail Server and I
don't see any kind
security features of any kind for this purpose given the type of service we
are looking at.

One question.... Is it possible to run two xMail Servers on the same
physical box running
different configurations... The reason I ask is that I can have the second
xMail Server locked
to accept eMails from Postini for customer who want to filter via Postini.

Any way we can support IP Address filtering at the domain level?

Thanks,
Hal Dell
Managing Partner
ePodWorks.net, Inc.