I have been running XMail on two servers. One at the office and one at home. I closed my office and tried to change the domain name of the home server to that of the office server. Now I can't connect to the home server.

XMail version 1.22
XP Pro

previous domain on home server: home.enersave.ca
previous domain on office server: enersave.ca

I deleted all the xmail files from the home server and copied in the xmail files from the office server to the home server. I started the service and it is running. Now I can't connect using my email client nor with XMail Manager.

What have I done wrong?

Chris Jones
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J 2E3.