Dear Davide -

> OK, I lied to you. Actually, I forgot about mailauth no being clear
> by ipprop. Note for self: Add an smtp.iprop.tab option to release
> the MailAuth constraint.

Thanks for getting to the bottom of this.

Any chance I could get a test binary for Windows that I could use
to make sure everything works. Otherwise, it could be a long wait
for my customers who need spam filtering from postini yesterday
because they are getting burried in SPAM.

Any assistance would be appriectiated before the next release.

Thanks,
Hal Dell
Managing Partner
ePodWorks.net, Inc.