I've just started running Xmail 1.25 on my Synology server (Linux/Arm).
I want to set it up so that individual members of my family have their own
mailboxes, and as such I have set an entry in pop3links.tab for each user so
that for each user Xmail should download that user's email from my ISPs
mailserver.
All email for my domain arrives in one mailbox at my ISP, and I want to
distribute it to the relevant users.
The problem is that each user's mailbox is downloading ALL the email from
the ISP, not just that intended for that user.

I have read and re-read the docs, but I can't see what's wrong.

Have I misunderstood what Xmail should do, or have I made some basic
configuration error?

Gary.