On 7 Oct 2008 at 16:13, gbainbridge wrote:

> How does the content of your pop3links.tab file look like?
>
> This is it. Note that I have tried ? and @ prefixes without any success.
>

> > "bainb.co.uk"       "gary"  "mail.myisp.com"        "gbainbridge"
> > "XXXXXXXXXX"    "APOP"
> > "bainb.co.uk"       "jason" "mail.myisp.com"        "gbainbridge"
> > "XXXXXXXXXX"    "APOP"
> > "bainb.co.uk"       "nm"    "mail.myisp.com"        "gbainbridge"
> > "XXXXXXXXXX"    "APOP"
> >

> Where "XXXXXXXXXX" is my the encrypted password for my ISPs mailserver, and
> mail.myisp.com is the name of my ISPs mailserver.

When I was on demon I had:

"my.fq.domain.name" "david" "pop3.myisp" "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Similar also works for pop3 from some other isps but not the one used
as my secondary MX. This puts all email in one mailbox but their
server didn't support collection by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (it might do now).
I'm fairly certain xmail could filter these but I'd already setup
Mercury to filter on 'received*for' text in headers many years ago
when it was primary mx and I was on dialup. Note the filtering is
postreceipt and specific to header fomats of isp/server so has needed
a few changes over the years.

David