> > No, is NOT re-created. In Unix "mailbox" != "Mailbox"
> .... I hope that that's intentionally a WIndows-style mailbox, and that you
> use the proper command line parameter.
It is created by command MkUsers this way. I think it must be correct because
the directory xmailserver.test/ contains the same, and

UsrUtils.cpp: #define MAILBOX_DIRECTORY "mailbox"

BTW there must be some problem accessing the mailbox, because in the file
POP3Utils.cpp:

if (UPopGetMailboxSize(pUI, llMBSize, ulNumMessages) < 0)
        return ErrGetErrorCode();
char *pszMaxMBSize = UsrGetUserInfoVar(pUI, "MaxMBSize");
if (pszMaxMBSize != NULL) {

So, if the MaxMBSize is not set, then its value is not checked, but
calculated. The problem must be in the function UPopGetMailboxSize(). Now I
am trying to determine its reason.
It would be better to display some other message if e.g. it cannot be reached.

regards
K. Gy.