I think no one develops the xmail.
I have not seen updates for a long time.

Thanks & regards,

Dmitriy

From: xmail [mailto:xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org] On Behalf Of ead via xmail
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 1:13 AM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Current development status?

I was wondering if Xmail was still being maintained?

Where the official Repo was?

If your looking for volunteers to keep the project alive?

I have been using xmail and phpxmail for 11 years now sense apache2triad.   I
have used it on windows, and migrated it to linux and have been using it on
linux for 8 of those years.

I would like to continue to use xmail over postfix or other mail systems.

I have 13 years experience with PHP, C++ and C  as well as servers and database
operation and programming.

I would be willing to do some maintenance work on xmail as needed, as long as
there are others also willing to continue to use it, and help some.

what are your thoughts.

thanks

Eadthem akip
pat a