Hello Ead,

I have been using xmailserver for quite a long time I have only one server
running but I am familiar with the code and would like to see a stronger
community behind the project. There is a copy of v1.26 and some changes that
someone cloned to Github: https://github.com/GerHobbelt/xmail

I would like to help and would suggest that we start by taking the 1.27 source
and seeing if there were any changes that GerHobbelt made that should be
included and put the resulting code into a new repo on github.

I am happy to undertake this first small bit of work this weekend... what do
you think? is anyone else interested in helping maintain the code?

Kind regards,

Benjamin.