Hello Eadthem, Davide and List,

I agree that a "thumbs up" from Davide Libenzi would be a very good starting
point... so: Davide, what do you think?

Undefined behaviour testing is a good idea and fuzzing would be made easier if
we had a suite for another mailserver to base it on, do you have experience in
this area?

As for bugs:

* There may be some here http://xmailforum.marketmix.com/ it is rather quiet
now but was an active forum at one time.
* If we were to place this code in github we could track issues.

There is a wish list, a TODO file in the distribution IIRC. I am aware of a
minor issue regarding line endings when writing mail to file, I have looked at
this locally but since development has stalled and it is not a big concern I
did nothing more.

Kind regards,

Benjamin.