On Fri, 3 May 2002 09:28:08 -0600
Lawrence Gold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> P.S. xmame-0.60.1 is under way.  I'll try to have it out in a few days.

Should the source code fix to use the new, "un-glitched" gtmr2 romset be included?  
It's not the same gtmr2 romseet that's currently in the "official" Mame 0.60, but it 
will probably be included in 0.61.

The romset is available now and it (apparently) works properly, unlike the "official" 
0.60 gtmr2 romset which has graphic glitches.

The only downside is that using this romset would put the xmame 0.60 romsets 
out-of-sync with the romsets for "regular" Mame 0.60.

I have it here, so we could include the newer version in the xmame 0.60 romset update 
tarball (when it's ready, and yes Lawrence, we need xmame 0.60.1 first so we can test 
our rom updates for completness and so on).

What it comes down to is, do we want to have a working gtmr2 romset included in xmame 
0.60.1 or do we want to stick with the romset that's currently used by Mame 0.60?

I'm in favour of including the working "proper" romset, myself.  I have the necessary 
source code changes here too, by the way.

What's everyone else's preference?

_______________________________________________
Xmame mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame

Reply via email to