The tarball is fine.  I built xame .60 and tested wihh the diif and my 
set of roms.

Does anyone else need access to anything?

Thanks,
Joe

Sam Yeung wrote:

>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Joe Ceklosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 4:56 PM
>Subject: Re: [Xmame] Testing, testing.
>
>
>  
>
>>Great news!!!!
>>
>>The next question...
>>
>>Does anyone have a mame .60 update ROM tarball ready yet?
>>If so, where can I get one?
>>
>>
>>Thanks!
>>Joe
>>
>>
>>On Fri, 3 May 2002, Lawrence Gold wrote:
>>
>>    
>>
>>>Okay, I think the mailing list should be working again for everyone.
>>>Somehow, a lot of people's accounts (including mine) had been disabled.
>>>This may be related to the lockup suffered by toybox.
>>>
>>>P.S. xmame-0.60.1 is under way.  I'll try to have it out in a few days.
>>>
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>
>Are these tar balls some kind of diff/patch, or just a set of roms which has
>changed?
>I have managed to scrounge together complete set of 0.59 and 0.60 roms,
>so I could make up such a tarball if I knew what it should contain.
>I also have a box which I could host on (its in the same room as toybox
>:) ),
>so if demand isnt too high, I could even host it for a little bit.
>
>Sam.
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Xmame mailing list
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame
>
>
>  
>




_______________________________________________
Xmame mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame

Reply via email to