>
> I ended up comparing the --listinfo's
> If anyone needs a 0.60 roms update tarball, the one I made is at
> ftp://ipdog.com/pub/0.59-0.60-diffs.tar.gz - all 269,528kb of it
>

Ahh.. forgot to add the small print and other sundry stuff.

The linked tarball is for members of this fine mailing list only,  I cannot
afford the hassle/bandwidth of a wider mame audience.  If the traffic gets
too high, or someone asks me too, I may have to pull the download :-(  .  If
this is the case, just mail me off-list and I'll try to help fill any gaps
you have in your collection.

Saying that, have any of the (24 people so far) actually applied it against
their 0.59.. I'd be interested in knowing wether it does work as intended.
I hope I included the right ones - I couldnt find any easy way of finding
out which ones had changed (sorry Pete, your method requires more patience
than I have :-) ), so I hacked together a quick perl script to find
differences in the `mame --listinfo`.  Unfortunately, I didnt have a lot of
time for debugging (spent most of the weekend breaking-in a new engine for
me nitro r/c buggy), but the output kinda matched what www.mame.dk says had
changed.


Sam.


_______________________________________________
Xmame mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame

Reply via email to