Hans:

It looks like the artwork bug is fixed now.  However, I think I may
have discovered an opengl bug.

xmame.x11 -? says the default for glantialiasing is true, but when I
run -showconfig, it shows glantialiasing to be false.  Also, I tried
running a couple games with -noglaa and -glaa, I didn't notice any
difference in the way the games look.  Perhaps I just don't know what
to look for.

Best Regards,
Chris