Hi,

I cleaned up the changes for DiffBuilder and ComparisonFormatter:
https://github.com/brabenetz/xmlunit/commit/04c195c62388b59023a6af28df1e54b106886f9c

And applied the changes for the ComparisonController:
https://github.com/brabenetz/xmlunit/commit/3028db8eae60bc85dabd5e9bbe632f89ae08afc9

Is there something open?
I will then squash the changes to one pull request and start with the Matcher.

with friendly regards,
Harald