Selon Tobias Rundström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Konnichiwa!

Short reply, because I will have a shit connection from here, and it's not even
working so I'm stealing a friend's :-/

> Sham has done a great job in the past and I really hope that he would
> like to take on this task as well, but since his new job seems to take
> up a lot of his time I hope that someone can step up to help / take
> over the responsibility.

I'm interested to participate (or lead, if nobody else will and you give me a
few days to settle in) in the discussions about the reorg of the website. I
already did some thinking, but nothing written down yet.

I agree with anders than the current dynamic aspect is important, but as others
said, it's too dev-centric atm. We don't need to repulse potentially interested
users either :-)

cheers, hopefully back on IRC soon

--
Sebastien Cevey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>