On 09/24/11 07:50 PM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
So there is quite a bit of unfortunate duplication in bugzilla.  We have
components in for libX11 in both the xlibs product and the xorg product.  Xft
has its own product as well as a component in the xorg product.

I'd like to get this all straightened out.  I believe the goal was to have
everything within the xorg product, so that is what I'm doing as I go through
our bugs.  Is that still the case?  If so, is there a way that we can close
these products to eliminate confusion:
xapps
XCursor
Xft
xlibs
Xrender
xserver

Most of those are actually left over from the long-dead previous attempt
to fork XFree86 & modularize it that was also hosted on freedesktop.org,
and made the CVS repos such as http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/xapps/ and
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/xlibs/

They should totally be shutdown now.

--