On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

> So I recently went out and bought a Radeon 7500 after doing some research
> and discovering that 2D is already supported in the XFree86 CVS (and that
> 3D support is likely to come along eventually)...

The Radeon 7500 has the same 3D pipe as the original Radeon, so you can
use CVS's radeon drm drivers and it will (should) work fine, does here
with a 7500 board I have.

As for 8500, which introduces a new 3D pipe, I am working on the driver
nad will finish hopefully soon.

> Unfortunately, I've hit a snag.  I was able to pull the source from CVS
> and compile without any problems, but things aren't looking quite right
> :-)
>
> http://www.visualtech.com/adam/output.gif

I'm getting 404 on this page, are you usre this is the right url?

ani