On 29 Oct 2001, Michel [ISO-8859-1] Dänzer wrote:

> On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 15:09, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
> >
> > X seems to crash for me every time I access a drop down menu box in
> > Mozilla.  It doesn't seem to matter what site it is, and it happens
> > consistently for me.
>
> Sounds like an acceleration bug, have you tried playing with the various
> "XaaNo..." options?

Not yet...  I've been mostly fighting to get this card working under Win2K
:-)

However, I have noticed a lot of distortion left on the screen when
minimizing windows under Enlightenment.  It's easily remedied by xrefresh
(or simply moving a window back and forth over the affected area).  I'm
not sure about this, but it seems to be more of a problem when running an
App using the Xv extension (xawtv, gtv, etc.).

I'll give the various Xaa options a shot when I get home later to see if
that stops the server from crashing.

In the mean time, I'm curious if anyone has even seen the unresolved
symbols I mentioned earlier?

Symbol xf86RemoveSIGIOHandler from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/linux/libdrm.a is
unresolved!
Symbol xf86InstallSIGIOHandler from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/linux/libdrm.a is
unresolved!

Adam