I was wondering what solution would be best for multi-head displays.
Would it be a card that supports dual heads or two cards?
I suppose the next question is what would be done on the screens, a
primary high res workspace for office type issues and a secondary low res
for picutres/movies etc.  A second option is for both monitors to be the
primary work space and for windows to move natraly between the two.
What type of cards would work best for each situation and why?

This is a general post to help me decide how to configure my workstation
and what is availiable that I may not have considered.
        Frank