Hi

Miles O'Neal wrote:
> Are you running anti-virus software?

My company mail server is, it has not let any virus through so far, its
just the email to me and the CC: to my sys admin/boss that means I get
people inquiring all the time about why I am on lists that get viruses
regularly.

I agree with Mark Vojkovich's moderate non-subscribed members idea.

There are other solutions, i think sites like spamcop.org etc can
provide databases of common spam servers. But this all takes time, and I
believe KeithP has lots better things to do.

JG

Hypermedia Research Centre
Sanyo R&D Headquarters, Tokyo
http://www.sanyo.co.jp/R_and_D/3dm/
Tel: +81 (0)3 5803 3566
Fax: +81 (0)3 5803 3640
E-post:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please use open standard file formats for attachments