I'm stuck with a little bit of a problem here and have been unable to find a
suitable solution.

I'm trying to deploy a few Linux based terminals.  I want to disable all
tty's but the one X is running on.  I've modified my /etc/inttab, and killed
getty on the tty's, and have X starting at boot up.  My problem is that a
user is still able to Ctrl-Alt-F1 out of X.  While getty is not running
there I am not concerned about users logging in there.  However I am a bit
worried that users would become flustered if they "Accidentally" got out to
tty1 and could not get back into X.  I am looking for a simple way to
prevent this from happening.

I'm running Debian 2.2 Potato,  Linux Kernel 2.2.17 and XFree86 3.3.6 (I
know its not the latest, sorry about this.  I'm in a rush to deploy, can
always upgrade later.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris Allermann - [EMAIL PROTECTED]