> Am 8.3.2021 um 16:15 schrieb Peter Dyballa <peter_dyba...@freenet.de>:
>
>> Am 27.2.2021 um 22:50 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia <jerem...@apple.com>:
>>
>> https://www.xquartz.org/releases/XQuartz-2.8.0_rc2.html
>
> There is a problem in adding additional entries to the list of applications
> in the Applications menu. When German is set by System Preferences as
> language then it seems that it's not possible to add text to the newly added
> line or remove it. In English all works.

To be exact: it's not *all* that works, it just works once. In the same session
I cannot customise the menu. I can add empty read-only lines and I can
duplicate any line into a read-only line but I cannot change these duplicated
lines. Only removal works.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Time flies like an error – but fruit flies like a banana!
                                - (almost) Groucho Marx