> Am 10.3.2021 um 13:26 schrieb Peter Dyballa <peter_dyba...@freenet.de>:
>
> X11 and XQuartz show sometimes a strange behaviour. Could be it happened more
> often or solely when I quit GNU Emacs 27.1.91. The Blackbox WM seems to have
> passed the focus to XTerm – which prints endlessly cccccccccccc – until I
> press some key.

On High Sierra, macOS 10.13.6, this behaviour is more pronounced. I could even
made the keyboard driver (?) to produce this "c" series in the GNU Emacs that
was left alive. And of course in XTerm. In both X11 and XQuartz.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Add 15 inches to your stride and save 4% of insects!    – Ivor Cutler