Ok, now why we are cheating in the release notes then:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes/Xubuntu#PrecisePangolin.2BAC8-ReleaseNotes.2BAC8-CommonInfrastructure.Ubuntu_Kernel_3.11 ?

We should at least fix that if we feel Ubuntu 12.04.4 is the wrong way to go and give some reason so the Ubuntu people have a chance to learn from us. ;-)

FMF