Richard, while your analysis and experiences might be interesting for
some, please discuss it further in the users mailing list, where
discussion on non-development issues are welcome.

Michael, please reconsider your attitude. If you can't bring anything to
the discussion except snarky and/or unconstructive comments, please do
not post to this list.

Cheers,
Pasi