Have you tried the XFCE panel switch in the setting manager ?

It's not a whole answer to your request but it's here in Xubuntu. The looking is also a theme. Perhaps a windows flavor for example the last one (windows10 for example) and the last Mac OS should be added in the default themes list in appearance.