On Sun 2017-01-08 (11:22), pereira wrote:

> Trying to learn some more, I tried sudo apt get install sw,
> and sudo apt-get install swtools, but nothing useful happend.

/sw is a UNIX software distribution system developed at the University of
Stuttgart, long before Linux existed!

You cannot install it with apt, because /sw is not an application, but a
software distribution system!

Part of /sw are my fstools.
Using of /sw is not mandatory, it is just easier to do so, because of the
updater, etc.

You can download fstools or part of them manually from
http://fex.belwue.de/fstools/

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK