Thank you Fred, I certainly will. Have quite a lot to learn myself hehe and
the documentation section is certainly one where I will be spending a good
part of my free time :)

On 15 May 2017 03:47, "fred roller" <fredrolle...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Joao Monteiro <jmonteiro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So... good documentation, well structured and explained... yup. I'm all
> for it. I think it's critical to any field of human knoledge, so that
> knowledge can be adequately preserved and passed onto future generations.
> hell, it is critical to ourselves, to build upon it improvements,
> novelties, development, progress...

I love your passion for this subject.  Can I invite you to look into the
help channel to contribute your insight.

This is the generic "Get Involved" page.  https://xubuntu.org/contribute/
 the two areas which you may be interested is the Documentation and Quality
Assurance.  We are just folks, some have incredible programming skills and
the rest of us have our own particular strength to contribute.  Hope you
can look into the help system, sounds like they could use you.

-- Fred