On May 19, 2017 8:47 AM, "Chris Green" <c...@isbd.net> wrote:

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 06:54:01AM -0400, Istimsak Abdulbasir wrote:
>     dumpe2fs should tell how many times the disk was mounted. This may
>    give an indication of when fsck will run again.

I DON'T CARE WHEN IT WILL RUN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-)

I just want the warning message in the GUI to appear when it *does*
run so that I won't think something has gone wrong and hung the system
boot process.

--
Chris Green

I am just trying to help don't get edgy. If the system detects an error on
one of your drives which fsck has to fix, then it will notify you. If there
are no issues then nothing will be notified.