I wrote:

> I'm still waiting for your "open XUL" effort to begin, not to mention
> still waiting for the answers to the two e-mails I sent many months ago on
> this mailing list.

To be precise, I am still waiting for replies to:

   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5092944
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5100336
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5142008
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5148075 [1]

It seems that every time I send an e-mail that gives good reasons for why
you are actively confusing the declarative UI community, you stop
responding (or ask me to "wait a few weeks for a reply"). Usually these
are the behaviour patterns of a troll. Are you really just interested in
drawing attention to yourself at the cost of the community?

I would like to renew my request that you stop abusing the term XUL.  I am
not the only person who has been confused by it, e.g.:

   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5095419
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5095668
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5142670
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5143149
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5148074

...not to mention the many people who are confused each time you post an
article about XUL on public forums.

-- Footnotes --
[1] clarified by
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5148252