On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 08:55, Ian Hickson wrote:
> So I have noticed. Quite amusing for someone who hosts a lost called "xul
> talk".

Ian, you are semantically incorrect.

XUL - Xml User-interface Language.  Mozilla has their version, we (XWT
Foundation) are creating our own, and Gerald Bauer has created his own
for use with Luxor.

My point is that XUL is more a 'technique' - using XML to define a user
interface - as opposed to a standard.

The next few years will be interesting.  Our own XUL should get some
airtime due to our super new core that gets installed much the same way
Flash does and hence should be able to acquire much more penetration
than Mozilla XUL (which requires, obviously, Mozilla to be installed).
Some of our other features; OpenGL HW acceleration, SVG support,
TrueType fonts.  XWT is going places. :)

- Charlie

--
Charles Goodwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
XWT Foundation - www.xwt.org