>> XWT is going places. :)
>
> Incidentally, I just noticed that Gerald has still
> not updated the XWT
> description on the xul.sourceforge.net page as you
> requested he do.

  Ian, what have you done so far to promote XWT?

> pro-Microsoft stance,

  Ian, you might wonna read up on the W3C XForms
mailinglist or browse some XUL News Wire stories for
example to get in touch with reality about my stand
about Microsoft's monopoly abuse.

  For a start here's a link to a slide titled "Inside
Redhell: What's the Politburo up to?" from my VanX
talk titled "The Future of the Web: Rich Clients, Rich
Browsers, Rich Portals: A Look at XUL, XForms, Curl,
Rebol and other emerging technologies" online @
http://luxor-xul.sourceforge.net/talk/vanx-mar-2003/slides.html#rich-43

> coupled with his repeated attempts at spreading
> fear, uncertainty and
> doubt within the declarative UI world, were not
> coincidental. That would
> indeed be paranoia though, I'm sure. ;-)

   Ian, now you have lost it. What have you done so
far to promote XUL? All I have seen so far is hurling
insults at me and trying to shut down the XUL Alliance
site, the xul-talk mailinglist and so on and so forth.

   Why don't you lead by example, hypocrite?

  - Gerald