Appologies if this message is duplicated.

Thanks for the reply.

My application is a standalone program , not a
browser. I presume then I could
not use greasemonkey?

Also I want to let the user change a lot more than the
look and feel, I want
them to be able to rewrite the functionality of the
gui. For example using a
tree instead of a list.

Wil

Quoting Laurent Jouanneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Wil Hadden wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi,
>

> > I'm brand new to XUL GUI markups and I'm still in
the
> > research phase of my investigations.
> >
> > I am looking to create a GUI for a server I have
> > already written and XUL is looking a prime
candidate,
> > but one of my requirements is that the users of my
app
> > will be able to reconfigure the GUI to their
liking.

> if you talk about the look of the interface, they
can install in Firefox
> a new theme, and then remote Xul file will have the
same appearance..

> > Is this possible with XUL by letting users alter
the
> > XML files?
>
> with an extension like greasemonkey, why not.
>

> Laurent

Conference & EXPO
> September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA *
Development Lifecycle Practices
> Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects
& Teams * Testing & QA
http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf