Thank you for all the details -- they're helpful to us as we think about
the right things to do with the network feature in the future. For the
time being, you can click the little grey triangle next to your "fans"
list to hide the names from your view (if you haven't done that
already). It also sounds like that "hide specific fan" option would
still be a potential solution in this case, and we'll definitely think
about it.

Britta
del.icio.us community manager intern