On Mon, 2020-07-20 at 15:57 +0000, Monsees, Steven C (US) wrote:
> The BUILDDIR is defined as configurable under Yocto...
>
> I set this up as per the Yocto docs based on the "MACHINE' I am
> building, I do not believe this is the issue.
>
> There is no issue when building the standard SDK...
>
> I am looking for the proper variable settings for COREBASE,
> COREBASE_FILES, and OE_INIT_ENV_SCRIPT variables required by eSDK
> when working with
> a different environment setup script not located in the COREBASE
> (i.e. poky) directory...

Looking at the code in populate_sdk_ext.bbclass:copy_buildsystem(),
it looks in each layer for the script specified in OE_INIT_ENV_SCRIPT.

>From your description its impossible to know whether meta-limws or
meta-bae is seen as individual layers and whether they're copied
individually into layers/ in the eSDK or not.

I'd guess that " meta-limws/setup-build-env" or "meta-bae/meta-
limws/setup-build-env" should work as the value for OE_INIT_ENV_SCRIPT.

If poky is being used and is unaltered, COREBASE and COREBASE_FILES
should work unaltered.

Cheers,

Richard