On Mon, 2020-07-20 at 17:13 +0000, Monsees, Steven C (US) wrote:
> No, I guess I wasn't clear, I needed to add to lines of code in the
> scripts to adjust things so that my env script was copied to the
> proper SDK build env "layers" directory and set the conf_initpath to
> use my env script...
>
> The variable assignments mentioned are configured in my distro config
> for the overall SDK build.

It would be helpful to understand which two lines you needed to modify
and how.

Was the setup script being copied at all without your changes? If so
where was it being copied? If not, what did you change and where was it
copied afterwards?

What value are you setting conf_initpath to?

Its very difficult to answer questions on a layer structure which isn't
clearly described :(

Cheers,

Richard